Costs are measured in units of nominal currency by convention. Cost accounting can be viewed as translating the supply chain (the series of events in the production process that, in concert, result in a product) into financial values.
Table Of Content
1. The Manager and Management Accounting
2. An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
3. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
4. Job Costing
5. Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Management
6. Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
7. Flexible Budgets, Direct-Cost Variances, and Management Control
8. Flexible Budgets, Overhead Cost Variances, and Management Control
9. Inventory Costing and Capacity Analysis
10. Determining How Costs Behave
11. Decision Making and Relevant Information
12. Pricing Decisions and Cost Management
13. Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis
14. Cost Allocation, Customer-Profitability Analysis, and Sales-Variance Analysis
15. Allocation of Support-Department Costs, Common Costs, and Revenues
16. Cost Allocation: Joint Products and Byproducts
17. Process Costing
18. Spoilage, Rework, and Scrap
19. Balanced Scorecard: Quality, Time, and the Theory of Constraints
20. Inventory Management, Just-in-Time, and Simplified Costing Methods
21. Capital Budgeting and Cost Analysis
22. Management Control Systems, Transfer Pricing, and Multinational Considerations
23. Performance Measurement, Compensation, and Multinational Considerations
You can enroll for our courses by paying through the following options:
You can pay online using - credit card / debit card / net banking
You can deposit cash in HDFC or ICICI branch. Please remember to email us a copy of the deposit slip.
You can drop a cheque in either HDFC or ICICI (ATM / bank branch).
You can courier the cheque to our office and we will take care of the rest.
Payment needs to be in favour of "IACT GLOBAL EDUCATION PVT. LTD."
Payment can be made for the appropriate amount depending on which option you decide to take.
* Pricing of some of the programs may vary. Please contact us for more details