- Manufacturing Planning and Control
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Demand Management& Forecasting
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Master Production Scheduling
- Material Requirements Planning
- Advanced MRP
- Capacity Planning and Management
- Production Activity Control
- Advanced Scheduling /Just-in-Time
- Distribution Requirements Planning
- Management of Supply Chain Logistics
- Order Point Inventory Control Methods
- Strategy and MPC System Design
- Appendix Areas of the Standard Normal Distribution
This course is in collaboration with Vskills
Vskills Government Certifications is the largest skills Certification body in India. Certifications are awarded by ICSIL, a Government PSU under Ministry of Telecommunications and IT, Government of India. ICSIL is a Joint Venture of DSIIDC, A Govt of NCT Delhi Company and TCIL, a Govt of India PSU.
Vskills is a testing and certification programme focused on prior learning. The Certifications are valued by industry experts and serve as recognition of prior learning, and evaluates learning acquired outside the classroom like through work experience and elearning.
Standardized exams are conducted throughout the nation at proctored centres and certificates are awarded to appearing candidates who score above a certain percentage in the exam.
Certified candidates are tagged on Monster.com and Shine.com as Vskills Certified that enhances employability