Information being a valuable asset and a building block and key to the growth of any organization needs to be suitably protected like any other important business asset. In the modern world this asset becomes crucial for success and maintaining credibility. If this asset is compromised then the organization may have to face various threats and risks like brand image erosion, business disruption, financial and productivity loss etc. Information security is the protection of information from a wide range of threats in order to ensure business continuity, minimize business risk, maximize return on investments and increase business opportunities.
The course will be conducted by our experienced lead auditors, who have audited numerous organizations. This intensive course is a key requirement in becoming a registered auditor / lead auditor. It is structured to provide in-depth understanding of ISO 27001:2013 requirements, knowledge and skills required to assess the Information Security Management System of an organization.
This comprehensive five-day course comprises of case studies, training, role-plays to ensure that the participant thoroughly understands the role of an auditor and acquires the expertise needed to perform effective audits. Participants who successfully complete the course will be presented with NABET (National Accreditation Board for Education & Training) registered certificate for lead auditor grade.
• Understanding the purpose of an Information Security Management System and the processes involved in establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an ISMS.
• Correct and relevant understanding of the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 international standard which covers the clauses and the security controls.
• Understanding auditing concepts and plan, conduct and report the audit in accordance with ISO 19011
• Auditing sample documentation, creating checklists, NCR writing exercises.
• Conducting opening meetings, closing meetings, audit along with role-plays.
• Roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
• Learning through case studies and exercises