The success of an organization – the implementation of its products and services in the market, efficient internal procedures, a healthy economic status - depends essentially on how quality can be consistently ensured, maintained and improved. Effective audits assist an organization to implement its Quality Management System in this spirit.
The feedback from our customers has encouraged us to offer Lead Auditor Training Courses for all Management System standards. The course will be conducted by our experienced Lead Auditors, who have audited numerous organizations from diverse industries. We have started to conduct this course since 2005. Till date we have conducted numerous courses across India. This intensive course is a key requirement in becoming a registered Auditor / Lead Auditor.It is a participative training course, which uses case studies, role plays and hands-on auditing experience of companies. The course is structured to provide in-depth understanding of ISO 9001 requirements, knowledge and skills required to assess the Quality Management System of an organization.
The caliber of an Auditor is crucial to the effectiveness of any company’s audit team and ultimately to the success of the organization’s management system. This comprehensive five day course provides hands on training to ensure that the participant thoroughly understands the role of an auditor and acquires the expertise needed to perform effective audits. Participants who successfully complete the course will be presented with NABET (National Accreditation Board for Education & Training) registered certificate for lead auditor grade.
The key objective of this course is to train the participant in fulfilling a key requirement in becoming a registered Auditor / Lead Auditor. The course is structured to provide in-depth understanding of ISO 9001 requirements, knowledge and skills required to assess the quality management system of an organization.
• Correct and relevant understanding of the Quality Management System principles and ISO 9000 series of standards.
• Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit.
• Identifying the gaps within the existing Quality Management System vis-à-vis the
requirements specified in ISO 9001:2008.
• Roles and responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditors.
• Plan, conduct and report the audit in accordance with ISO 19011
• Undertake audit follow-up and understand the registration process of ISO 9001
• Ability to do third party audits.
• Learning through case studies and exercises.