Training in Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
CFA Program is a professional credential offered by the CFA Institute (formerly AIMR) to Investment and Financial professionals. Amongst all the finance courses CFA program holds the Gold Status. The CFA Program Certification has three different Levels and the minimum time required to clear all three is around 2.5 years (although the overall average is around 4 years). CFA Program charter holder membership requirements include, but not limited to 48 months of acceptable professional work experience and passing the Level I, Level II, and Level III exams.
Why Chartered Financial Analyst Program?
- Most recognized global designation for finance professional in the world
- Chartered Financial Analysts are regarded as an expert in finance by clients, recruiters and employers
- Especially useful in Investment Banking, Portfolio Management, Investment Research and Security Analysis
Table of Content
- Market Forces of Supply and Demand
- The Firm and Industry Organization
- Measuring National Income and Growth
- Business Cycles
- The Monetary System
- Time Value of Money
- Probability Distributions and
- Descriptive Statistics
- Sampling and Estimation
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation Analysis and Regression
- Types of Equity Securities and their Characteristics
- Equity Markets: Characteristics, Institutions and Benchmarks
- Fundamental Analysis (Sector, Industry, Company) and the Valuation of Individual Equity Securities
- Equity Market Valuation and Return Analysis
- Types of Fixed-Income Securities and their Characteristics
- Fixed-Income Markets: Characteristics, Institutions, and Benchmarks
- Fixed-Income Valuation (Sector, Industry, Company) and Return Analysis
- Term Structure Determination and Yield Spreads
- Analysis of Interest Rate Risk
- Analysis of Credit Risk
|Ethical and Professional Standards
- Professional Standards of Practice
- Ethical Practices
Structure of the program
The curriculum comprises the topic areas below, and there are three exams (levels) that test the academic portion CFA program. Level I exam is conducted in June & December each year. Level II & III exams are available in June each year. All three levels have a strong emphasis on the Ethics, the other compositions of exam are:
- CFA Level I Exam has a strong emphasis on Financial Reporting and Analysis(20%), Ethics(15%), Quantitative Methods(12%), Fixed Income(12%) and Economics(10%)
- Level II CFA Exam covers a significantly larger syllabus and focuses more on Equity Investments (20-30%) and Financial Reporting and Analysis(15-25%)
- Level III CFA Exam is largely essay-based and focuses more on Portfolio Management(45-55%) and Fixed Income Securities(10-20%)
Benefits of having a CFA qualification
- Globally recognized professional certification in finance domain
- Demonstrates one as a skilled finance and investment professional
- Demonstrates one's practical skills on finance
- Better opportunities in career field as compared to non-credential peers
- Qualified for attempting the CFA Level II exam towards achieving the CFA charter
- CFA Program is a professional credential offered by the CFA Institute (formerly AIMR) to investment & financial professionals and students
- The CFA Program Certification has three different Levels and the minimum time required to clear all three is approximately 2 years
- Minimum Eligibility: The candidate should be in Final Year of graduation to pursue Level I CFA Exam
- To get the charter: Four years of qualified, professional work experience, in addition to passing the level I CFA exam, Level II CFA exam and Level III CFA exam
You can enroll for our courses by paying through the following options:
- You can pay online using - credit card / debit card / net banking
- You can deposit cash in either HDFC or ICICI branch. Please remember to email us a copy of the deposit slip.
- You can drop a cheque in either HDFC or ICICI (ATM / bank branch).
- You can courier the cheque to our office and we will take care of the rest.
Payment needs to be in favour of "IACT GLOBAL EDUCATION PVT. LTD."
Payment can be made for the appropriate amount depending on which option you decide to take.
* Pricing of some of the programs may vary. Please contact us for more details.
As a new customer of IACT, I have found the course excellent in all aspects. This course suits the requirements of large and small companies. The E-training is simple and easy to understand with an easy to follow set of help instructions and a dedicated team just an email away.
Ravi S - Accenture