In computing, a data warehouse or enterprise data warehouse (DW, DWH, or EDW) is a database used for reporting and data analysis. It is a central repository of data which is created by integrating data from one or more disparate sources. Data warehouses store current as well as historical data and are used for creating trending reports for senior management reporting such as annual and quarterly comparisons.
Benefits of a Data Warehouse
A data warehouse maintains a copy of information from the source transaction systems. This architectural complexity provides the opportunity to:
- Congregates data from multiple sources into a single database so a single query engine can be used to present data.
- Mitigates the problem of database isolation level lock contention in transaction processing systems caused by attempts to run large, long running, analysis queries in transaction processing databases.
- Maintain data history, even if the source transaction systems do not.
- Integrate data from multiple source systems, enabling a central view across the enterprise. This benefit is always valuable, but particularly so when the organization has grown by merger.
Table of Content
- Data Warehousing
- Online Analytical Processing
- Data Mining
- Developing a Data Warehousing
- Applications of Data Warehousing
- Case Studies
You can enroll for our courses by paying through the following options:
- You can pay online using - credit card / debit card / net banking
- You can deposit cash in either HDFC or ICICI branch. Please remember to email us a copy of the deposit slip.
- You can drop a cheque in either HDFC or ICICI (ATM / bank branch).
- You can courier the cheque to our office and we will take care of the rest.
Payment needs to be in favour of "IACT GLOBAL EDUCATION PVT. LTD."
Payment can be made for the appropriate amount depending on which option you decide to take.
* Pricing of some of the programs may vary. Please contact us for more details.
As a new customer of IACT, I have found the course excellent in all aspects. This course suits the requirements of large and small companies. The E-training is simple and easy to understand with an easy to follow set of help instructions and a dedicated team just an email away.
Ravi S - Accenture