Marketing departments across various industries are depending on digital technology for managing content, reaching market segments, and conducting market research with the help of analytics. As the use and dependence continues to grow, it's likely that new skill sets will be created as well as the need for more marketing and technical knowledge among professionals.
Digital marketing is highly important, not only because of its rapid growth but also because it is essentially the future of marketing. Soon all other traditional marketing forms will disappear as digital marketing will replace them altogether.
Digital marketing methods are faster, more practical and versatile than the old traditional ones. Technology has put business in the digital age. Some of the most common forms of digital marketing are:
- Website (SEO content)
- Internet banner ads
- Online video content
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
Table of Content
- The Digital Paradigm
- Marketing Strategies for a Digital World
- Managing Content in a Digital Age
- Mobile &Social Media Marketing
- Building a Website
- Measurement and ROI of Digital Strategies
- Understanding the Low in Digital Marketing
- Digital Leadership Principles
- Designing Organization for Digital Success
- The Path to an innovative, Digital-Centric Organization
You can enroll for our courses by paying through the following options:
- You can pay online using - credit card / debit card / net banking
- You can deposit cash in either HDFC or ICICI branch. Please remember to email us a copy of the deposit slip.
- You can drop a cheque in either HDFC or ICICI (ATM / bank branch).
- You can courier the cheque to our office and we will take care of the rest.
Payment needs to be in favour of "IACT GLOBAL EDUCATION PVT. LTD."
Payment can be made for the appropriate amount depending on which option you decide to take.
* Pricing of some of the programs may vary. Please contact us for more details.
As a new customer of IACT, I have found the course excellent in all aspects. This course suits the requirements of large and small companies. The E-training is simple and easy to understand with an easy to follow set of help instructions and a dedicated team just an email away.
Ravi S - Accenture