Engineering Design is the process of devising a system, component, or process to meet desired needs. The course, Engineering Design, is specially made to teach the decision making process (often iterative) in which the basic sciences, mathematics, and engineering sciences are applied to convert resources optimally to meet a stated objective. The course is very beneficial for engineering and management professionals or students pursuing post graduation studies.
Table of Content
- Design Process
- Product Planning
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Product Specifications
- Concept Generation, Selection and Testing
- Product Architecture
- Industrial Design
- Design for Manufacturing
- Design for Quality
- Managing Design Projects
You can enroll for our courses by paying through the following options:
- You can pay online using - credit card / debit card / net banking
- You can deposit cash in either HDFC or ICICI branch. Please remember to email us a copy of the deposit slip.
- You can drop a cheque in either HDFC or ICICI (ATM / bank branch).
- You can courier the cheque to our office and we will take care of the rest.
Payment needs to be in favour of "IACT GLOBAL EDUCATION PVT. LTD."
Payment can be made for the appropriate amount depending on which option you decide to take.
* Pricing of some of the programs may vary. Please contact us for more details.
As a new customer of IACT, I have found the course excellent in all aspects. This course suits the requirements of large and small companies. The E-training is simple and easy to understand with an easy to follow set of help instructions and a dedicated team just an email away.
Ravi S - Accenture