Financial Risk Management (FRM) Program
The Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) is a not-for-profit organization and is the only globally recognized membership association for risk managers. GARP promotes best practices in risk management and supports ongoing professional and career development for risk managers.
IACT is providing course training in Financial Risk Management (FRM) Program which has been developed as per the guidelines of GARP, and is offering to learners through an online platform.
What is FRM?
The Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) certification is the globally recognized benchmark and professional designation for financial risk managers. The FRM program is rigorous and is designed to measure a candidate's grasp of the latest technical and industry knowledge, successful completion of the program signifies a candidate's ability to keep pace with a rapidly changing financial landscape.
Importance of FRM
Having an advanced degree and certification in financial risk management helps to increase career potential. Earning your FRM designation not only broadens your skill set, it demonstrates a standardized level of industry knowledge, making you a recognized leader in financial risk management.
- Foundations of Risk Management
- Risk Measurement
- Risk Management
- Financial Markets and Products
- Bond Fundamentals and Option Markets
- Fixed Income Securities and Derivatives
- Market Risk Management
- Advance Risk Models: Univariate and Multivariate
- Managing Volatility Risk
- Operational and Integrated Risk Management
- Operational Risk and Liquidity Risk
- Firmwide Risk Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Fundamentals of Probability and Statistics
- Monte Carlo Methods
- Valuation and Risk Models
- Risk Models and Linear Risk
- Non Linear Risk Models
- Credit Risk Management
- Credit Risk and Credit Exposure
- Managing Credit Risk
- Investment Risk Management
- Portfolio Risk Management
- Hedge Risk Management
You can enroll for our programs by paying through three options:
- We can send a person to collect the cheque from your
home or office. Just send us your address.
- You can put a cheque in one of the HDFC bank branches
or ATM centres.
- You can always courier the cheque to us. Please call
us or write to us for our postal address.
Payment can be made by cheque / DD in favour of "IACT GLOBAL".
Cheque can be made for the appropriate amount depending
on which option you decide to take. These are average prices.
Pricing of some of the programs may vary. Please contact
us for more details.
GARP does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by Training Course Providers of FRM or ERP related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to a FRM/ERP or Training Course Provider. FRM®, ERP®, GARP®, Global Association of Risk Professionals™, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc.