Training in International Trade, Import & Export
Import export business also known as international trading, are one of the hottest commercial trends of this decade and has been an integral part of our lives for a very long time.
To be in business one has to be the best at it and to be the best one has to have all the knowledge pertaining to it.
Table of Content
- International Economic Environment
- International Trade- Reasons and Motivation
- Emerging Trends in International Trade
- Relations between Economic Giants
- Relations between Developed & Developing Nations
- Impact of Trade and Import Liberalization in India
- Impact of Arrival of MNCs
- Role of Government in Foreign Trade
- Instruments of Payments
- Balance of Payments
- Regional Trading Blocks
- Regulatory Institutions of International Trade
- Role of WTO, IMF, World Bank
In this course, you will get the knowledge and insights about international trade that can help you to excel and make a career in this industry.
Export Finance & Documentation:
- Export Credit System in India
- Exchange Rate Policy & Regulation
- Letters of Credit
- Cargo Insurance
- Insurance Claim Procedure
- Export Sales Contract
- Exchange Control Regulations
- Foreign Exchange and Exchange Rates
- Export Finance
- Export Documentation Framework
- Customs Clearance of Cargo
- Role of Freight Forwarder
- Shipping Terms
In this course, you will get the knowledge and insights about export finance and documentation that can help you to excel and make a career in this industry.
Import Procedures & Documentation
- Stages of Import Procedure
- Principal Laws and Export–Import Policy
- Licence Application Fees
- Imports under Special Scheme
- Selecting the Overseas Suppliers
- Finalizing the Terms of Import
- Payments against Imports
- Scrutiny of Documents and Retirement of Documents
- Customs Clearance of Imported Goods
- Classification of Customs Tariff
- Imports through Courier
- Import of Samples and Prototypes
You can enroll for our courses by paying through the following options:
- You can pay online using - credit card / debit card / net banking
- You can deposit cash in either HDFC or ICICI branch. Please remember to email us a copy of the deposit slip.
- You can drop a cheque in either HDFC or ICICI (ATM / bank branch).
- You can courier the cheque to our office and we will take care of the rest.
Payment needs to be in favour of "IACT GLOBAL EDUCATION PVT. LTD."
Payment can be made for the appropriate amount depending on which option you decide to take.
* Pricing of some of the programs may vary. Please contact us for more details.
As a new customer of IACT, I have found the course excellent in all aspects. This course suits the requirements of large and small companies. The E-training is simple and easy to understand with an easy to follow set of help instructions and a dedicated team just an email away.
Ravi S - Accenture