Internet Marketing & Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
IACT is the only institution in India providing certification in SEO & Internet Marketing, with affiliation to IGNOU, world's largest university.
Internet marketing, is sometimes referred to as i-marketing, web-marketing, online-marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or e-Marketing, is the marketing of products or services over the internet. The Internet has brought media to a global audience. The interactive nature of internet marketing in terms of providing instant response and eliciting responses is a unique quality of the medium. Internet marketing is considered as a broader concept as it not only confined to the internet, e-mail, and wireless media, but it incorporates management of digital customer data and electronic customer relationship management (ECRM) systems.
Internet marketing also refers to the placement of media along many different stages of the customer engagement cycle through search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), banner ads on specific websites, e-mail marketing, and Web 2.0 strategies.
Search Engine Optimization is described as the process of making a site 'search engine-friendly' is probably the most important aspect of website design. It is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site or a web from search engines via 'natural' or un-paid (organic or algorithmic) search results as opposed to other forms of search engine marketing.
This program has been designed to be accessible for the beginners. Some of the major aspects of internet marketing and search engine optimization have been covered comprehensively.
Table of Content
- Introduction, understanding Internet Marketing
- Internet Marketing and SEO: Organic Connect and Inter-relationship
- Google Ad words and Emailers: Google advertising, Benefits of ad words, Pay per click (PPC) Advertising, tips for effective e-mail marketing
- Search Engine Optimization: Basics and process
- Search Engine Optimization: Detailed
- On page optimization: Features, heading tag and image alt tag, inbound and outbound links, site architecture and design, factors in site accessibility, site usability factors, site navigation
- Off page optimization: inbound links, linking strategies, directory submission, article submission, search engine submission, forum posting, social media optimization
- Web Analytics: Google analytics, customer journey tracking, Google web master tools, other useful tools, interpreting your own web statistics, Redirects-moving to a new domain
Once the candidates have completed their training, they can take the exam required for certification.
You can enroll for our courses by paying through the following options:
- You can pay online using - credit card / debit card / net banking
- You can deposit cash in either HDFC or ICICI branch. Please remember to email us a copy of the deposit slip.
- You can drop a cheque in either HDFC or ICICI (ATM / bank branch).
- You can courier the cheque to our office and we will take care of the rest.
Payment needs to be in favour of "IACT GLOBAL EDUCATION PVT. LTD."
Payment can be made for the appropriate amount depending on which option you decide to take.
* Pricing of some of the programs may vary. Please contact us for more details.
As a new customer of IACT, I have found the course excellent in all aspects. This course suits the requirements of large and small companies. The E-training is simple and easy to understand with an easy to follow set of help instructions and a dedicated team just an email away.
Ravi S - Accenture