Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring
This course enriches us with all strategic, legal, accounting, taxation, funding and valuation concepts and issues relating to Mergers & Acquisition and Corporate restructuring in the Indian and global context.
Table of Content
Section1: Concepts, Strategies and Tactics
- 1. Corporate Restructuring
- Forms of Corporate Restructuring
- Mergers and Acquisition as a Growth Strategy
- Mergers and Acquisitions Motives and Synergies
- Takeover and Defence Tactics
- Intents Of Target Companies
Section 2: Legal Aspects
- Companies Act, 1956
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Securities & Exchange Board of India (Substantial Acquisition of Shares & Takeovers)Regulations, 1997
- Clauses 40A and 40B of the Listing Agreements of the BSE and NSE
- Securities & Exchange Board of India(Delisting of Securities)Guidelines, 2003
Section 3: Accounting and Taxation Aspects
- Accounting for Amalgamations & Demergers
- Tax Aspects of Amalgamations & Demergers
Section 4: Funding & Valuation
- Funding of Acquisitions
- Leveraged Buyout & Going Private
- Valuation o Target Companies
Section 5: Cases
Section 6: Appendices
Learn the concept of Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring with the help of the case study and recent relevant examples.
You can enroll for our courses by paying through the following options:
- You can pay online using - credit card / debit card / net banking
- You can deposit cash in either HDFC or ICICI branch. Please remember to email us a copy of the deposit slip.
- You can drop a cheque in either HDFC or ICICI (ATM / bank branch).
- You can courier the cheque to our office and we will take care of the rest.
Payment needs to be in favour of "IACT GLOBAL EDUCATION PVT. LTD."
Payment can be made for the appropriate amount depending on which option you decide to take.
* Pricing of some of the programs may vary. Please contact us for more details.
As a new customer of IACT, I have found the course excellent in all aspects. This course suits the requirements of large and small companies. The E-training is simple and easy to understand with an easy to follow set of help instructions and a dedicated team just an email away.
Ravi S - Accenture