Training in Telecom
Learn about the global and Indian telecom industry. Understand
how the industry works and its importance in the economy.
- Fundamentals of Telecommunication Systems Management: Evolution, current state, and future
- Global industry landscape
- Indian industry landscape
- Basics of Telecommunication Technologies such as: GSM, Blue tooth, WLAN, Wi Max, GPRS, Data Network, Telecom Software, Sensors, Ad Hoc Network, 3G/4G, Network, etc
- Profile of major players
- Global best practices
- Telecommunication Service Quality --Management and Customers’ perspective
- Telecommunication Project Management
- Telecom service costing, economic evaluation of telecom projects, telecom project financing
- Telecom marketing, building brand equity for competitive advantage
- International Telecom Systems Management
- Competitiveness of Telecom sector in India Systems Management (TSM)
- Telecom Regulatory issues & National Telecom Policy.
In this course, you will get the knowledge and insights
about the telecom industry that can help you to excel and
make a career in this industry.
Online training is delivered through the Internet using
an interactive voice based program. Each program is divided
into modules and each module has a quiz and assignment at
the end of it. Candidates can clarify all their doubts by
writing to the domain experts who in turn respond to every
query within 24 hours.
Over the years, the online FAQ support for queries has
grown to a large library which satisfies most of the queries
of candidates. For those queries that are not available
in the FAQ, candidates can write to the experts and get
replies within 24 hours.
Study-centre based training
iACT delivers training through its study centres. Candidates
registered for these programs go through the learning at
these study centres supported by training coordinators who
are available to them for guidance and training support.
Candidates typically complete these programs at a study
centre in a short time frame (2-5 days for most programs)
but have access to the learning material over the Internet
for a longer period to allow them to revisit the program
again before taking the online exam.
Once the candidates have completed their training, they
can take the exam required for certification.
You can enroll for our programs by paying through three
- We can send a person to collect the cheque from your
home or office. Just send us your address.
- You can put a cheque in one of the HDFC bank branches
or ATM centres.
- You can always courier the cheque to us. Please call
us or write to us for our postal address.
Payment can be made by cheque / DD in favour of "IACT GLOBAL".
Cheque can be made for the appropriate amount depending
on which option you decide to take. These are average prices.
Pricing of some of the programs may vary. Please contact
us for more details.
||Search for exciting jobs in Telecom
||Get Jobs in your Inbox